STARDOM announces new USB 3.1 Gen 2 storage – i310-B31+, comes with USB Type C connector, can support data transmission up to 10Gbps, provide 24 W USB Power Delivery, and also provide one Mini Display Port.
i310-B31+ can support one 3.5” or 2.5” hard drive or Solid State Drive (SSD) with STARDOM standard tray module. It means one device uses with multiple hard drives alternately, or uses with STARDOM various bay storage devices. This is suitable for the group users of multiple hard drives alternately.
Besides high data transmission performance, like Thunderbolt™ 3 products, i310-B31+ provides USB PD (Power Delivery) function, which can charge to Notebook for 15W (5V/3A), 18W (9V/2A) and 24W (12V/2A), and provides one Mini Display Port, which can support DP1.1a, the resolution up to 4K@30Hz for users to expend the 2nd Monitor.
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps) with Type-C connector
- Mini Display Port for 2nd monitor expansion, which supports DP1.1a
- Support one 3.5” SATA Tray
- Hot-swappable Drive Tray Module (with Lock)
- Plug and play
- Supports up to 24W (12V/2A) USB Power Delivery
- For Windows and MAC
- Designed with Aluminum Construction
i310-B31+ provides the specification like Thunderbolt™ 3 product, but the selling price is far less than Thunderbolt™ 3 product.